Nova Stellar Training is a national training provider which was established in 2017 and is managed by Pooja Vaswaney.
She has had the opportunity to deliver a variety of training programs and has developed training content that goes alongside these programs. Whilst teaching at various businesses, schools, nurseries, etc. she was quick to identify that first aiders were the need of the hour and even doing the bare minimum in an emergency would save lives!
Her motto is that no life should be lost for the lack of first aiders and with that in mind she began this venture – Nova Stellar Training.
Nova Stellar Training provides First Aid Training, Fire Safety and Mental Health First Aid courses to individuals, businesses, charities, and anyone who wants to learn these life saving skills.
We provide these courses to help you learn first aid and build your confidence to approach an emergency. With the use of demonstration and hands on practice, our team of friendly instructors deliver these courses with ease to suit individual needs.
Courses can be delivered at your premises which will save travel time and additional costs. However, if you prefer to come to us, that can be organised too. We run open courses around Surrey and Greater London at hired venues.
Why choose us?
– A guaranteed professional, yet relaxed and friendly training environment
– We understand this maybe your first time! We will always tailor the course to your level
– Bespoke training will ensure the course is tailored to your business needs
– Huge savings on in-house group training. We deliver training nationally
– We provide a variety of training options i.e. Face to Face training, blended and distance learning to suit your needs
– Post course follow-up for any assistance you may need after the course
We look forward to training you!